- 2 pounds potatoes (peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup red onion (chopped)
- 2 eggs (hard-cooked, coarsely chopped)
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Creamy Dijon Mustard, vinegar, sugar and salt in large bowl. Add potatoes, celery, red onion and eggs; toss gently.
- Spoon, if desired, into lettuce-lined bowl and garnish with cherry tomatoes. Serve chilled or at room temperature.