Deviled Egg GratinAs receitas lá de casa
Deviled eggs are downright delicious on their own, but just imagine how much better they could be if they were sprinkled with shredded mozzarella cheese and then baked until the cheese is melted and wonderfully golden brown in spots. These egg yolks are simply mixed wtih ham and salt to taste for the filling, without the usual mayonnaise or other creamy addition, since that will be provided by the mozzarella.
- 8 eggs
- 100 grams ham
- salt (to taste)
- mozzarella cheese (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Cook eggs in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes.
- 3Remove from pan and cool. Peel eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- 4Carefully remove yolks and place them in a bowl.
- 5Cut ham into thin strips and mix with eggs yolks and season with salt.
- 6Stuff egg white with mixture.
- 7Place the stuffed eggs in an oven-proof container and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 8Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and golden brown.