- 2 sheets lasagna
- oil (for frying)
- 1 greek yogurt
- 8 strawberries (medium, diced)
- 1 passion fruit
- brown sugar
- Cook lasagna in boiling water.
- Drain lasagna, rinse with cold water, drain again and carefully pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut each noodle into 3 pieces. Heat oil in a skillet and fry noodles, one by one, over medium heat until crispy.
- Drain on paper towels.
- On each plate, place a piece of lasagna, Greek yogurt, strawberries and passion fruit.
- Sprinkle each layer with sugar.
- Repeat layers so that final layer is lasagna.