Deluxe Pork Stir-FryPork
- 1 pound boneless pork loin roast
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce (reduced sodium)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 2 teaspoons wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 carrots (peeled and cut diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (OR green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips)
- 2 yellow squash (small, sliced)
- 2 zucchini (small, cut into julienne strips)
- 1/2 cup green onions (sliced)
- 6 ounces sugar pea (fresh OR frozen, thawed)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup beef broth (reduced sodium)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- cooked rice (optional)
- 1Freeze pork for 30 to 45 minutes for ease in slicing; cut across grain into 1/4-inch strips. Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, garlic, ginger root, vinegar, 1 teaspoon cornstarch and pepper; mix well and pour over pork. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
- 2Pour oil around top and sides of preheated wok; heat for about 2 minutes at medium-high. Add marinated pork (undrained) to wok; stir-fry for 3-5 minutes. Add carrots and red pepper; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add yellow squash, zucchini and green onions; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add Chinese pea pods and broccoli and continue stir-frying for 2 minutes.
- 3Combine beef bouillon, wine, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, remaining 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, and sugar; pour over vegetables and pork. Stir-fry over medium heat for 3-5 minutes until sauce is thickened and bubbly. Serve immediately over hot cooked rice, if desired.
PER SERVING *
|Calories350Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.