Deluxe Artichoke DipBest Foods
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs (coarsely torn)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (coarsely chopped)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, remaining 3/4 cup cheese, artichokes and garlic in medium bowl. Evenly spread artichoke mixture in 9-inch pie plate; top with bread crumb mixture, then drizzle with olive oil.
- 3Combine bread crumbs, 1/4 cup cheese and parsley in small bowl; set aside.
- 4Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.