Delightful Creme Brulee with Daim ChocolatesOn dine chez Nanou
When you want a rich and creamy dessert that looks like it should be served at a fancy restaurant, but you don't want to pay the price, then why not try this decadent Delightful Creme Brulee with Daim Chocolates. There are 12 servings in this recipe, so why not invite your friends and family to a dinner celebration. Don't forget the powdered sugar to sprinkle on top for added beauty and flavor.
- 96 grams egg yolks
- 90 grams sugar
- 300 grams whipping cream
- 2 milk chocolate (large, Daim bars, cut into small pieces)
- powdered sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 90 degrees Celsius.
- 2Mix the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl, and gradually add the whipping cream. Pour in the baking dish, and sprinkle with pieces of Daim bars.
- 3Bake for 25 minutes for a custard with a jello-like consistency, and not fully cooked.
- 4Let cool, then refrigerate so that the cream hardens a little bit more.
- 5Shortly before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar, and caramelize with a torch, or in the oven. Watch closely so that the cream doesn't burn.