- 2 avocados (medium, ripe, skin and pit removed, halve the avocado and scoop out with a spoon)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or pinch of sea salt)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet, or cacao nibs)
PER SERVING *
|Calories530Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Audrey Filgate 28 Sep
This recipe is so easy .I used soft brown sugar and maple flavour syrup as thats all i had .It is so moist and delicious .
Cindy 28 Aug
Delicious. Will make again
Dolen 26 Aug
Very fudgy and moist. Delicious but consistency was not really something I would serve to company. If you don’t know the avocado is in there you can’t taste it If you do know, you sense a little “fruity” taste. But very slight. I had no problem getting the recipe.
HungriLea 11 Aug
Very easy to make, moist and yum.
Jim 1 Aug
It worked fine for me thru the Yummly App. It redirected me to the correct website for the Instructions. Copy and pasted from my iPhone to Mac with no problem using Handoff! :-) I'm gonna try to make these today!
Judith L. 1 Aug
I cannot open the directions. Please repost. The Ingredients list sounds wonderful. 2 minutes later - Thank you,I just saved this recipe and look forward to taste-testing!
Daniela K. 1 Aug
can´t open the directions page.... could someone send it to me plz?
Bea Stilwell 1 Aug
Turned out great! Nice and moist and very tasty. I actually used dark cocoa because I had everything else on hand and didn’t want to run out. To get the unsweetened cocoa. Still it was very yummy.
Kristen Foley 23 May 2017
My whole family loved this recipe!!