- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 eggs
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with sugars in large bowl with electric mixer or wooden spoon until smooth. Beat in vanilla, egg and baking soda. Stir in flour until blended. Stir in chips.
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
PER SERVING *
|Calories420Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Katherine G. 21 May 2016
I don't use any other recipe. I used a little less flour and they came out great! I love these so much I make them every weekend🍪🍪🍪
Dylan Lyle 28 Mar 2016
Such an easy recipe. If you're looking for a fast dessert fix this is the answer. I will be keeping this recipe on hand!
Geoff H. 1 Oct 2015
good cookies, I'd make it again if I was down on eggs like I was today. As specified, they come out pretty flat and chewy. My wife likes them a litte puffier so I added 1/4 cup flour which decreases the flavor somewhat. Had no margarine so I substituted butter which seemed to work out fine.
Joana R. 2 Jul 2015
it turned out good as a beginner and my daughter likes it much. I'll kept the recipe for my next try.
Jordyn G. 25 Jun 2015
Easy! The time took longer but they turned out amazing and I'm keeping this recipe.I really need to stop eating them....