Delicious Tres Leches CakeLa Cocinera Con Prisa
How could you not be willing to try a cake recipe that has the word “delicious” in the name? This Delicious Tres Leches Cake is so rich, creamy, moist, decadent, and delicious, you will make if for every special occasion. It takes 70 minutes to prepare this divine dessert. This recipe combines sweet and decadent ingredients for a savory dish that you will love. Invite your friends over for a piece of this cake.
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 500 milliliters heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1Separate the eggs. Beat the yolks with ¾ cup of sugar until they become creamy and nearly white, approximately 4 minutes. Add 1/3 cup of milk and the vanilla, beat for one more minute.
- 2Add the flour, baking powder and salt little by little while continuing to beat the mixture. Beat well, approximately 2 minutes.
- 3In a separate bowl, beat the whites until they become lighter in color, approximately 3 minutes. Next, add the rest of the cup of sugar and beat for 3 minutes more, until peaks are formed.
- 4Fold the whites into the batter.
- 5Pour the batter into a greased and floured 30 x 15 baking pan and bake for 30 minutes at 180 C or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 6Remove the cake from the oven and let cool on a rack for 15 minutes.
- 7Prick the surface of the cake with a fork, making deep holes.
- 8Mix the condensed and evaporated milks with 250 ml of the cream in a bowl. Pour it little by little over the cake, allowing the liquid to enter the holes.
- 9For the icing: Blend the rest of the cream with 6 tbsps. of sugar in the blender. When it forms a firm icing, after approximately 3 minutes, spread it over the cake.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1050Calories from Fat550|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat550|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.