- 3 bananas (Large Ripe)
- 1/2 tea (spoon Baking Soda)
- 220 grams plain flour
- 80 grams unsalted butter
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 1 tea (spoon Ground Cinnamon, optional)
- 3 drops vanilla essence (or Butter Vanilla essence)
- 1 large egg
- Cut the bananas into small pieces, place them in a medium bowl. Mash them using a fork.
- Add one large egg, beaten with a fork. Mix well.
- Add baking soda, caster sugar, melted butter, vanilla essence and cinnamon (if using) & mix well.
- At last, add the flour. If you want to get really smooth batter, use hand mixer.
- Pour the batter into a loaf tin lined with baking paper.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake at 180⁰C for 1 hour or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Serve with jam, honey or butter.