- 8 ounces rotelle pasta (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 4 ounces cooked ham (or deli, cut into strips)
- 4 ounces swiss cheese (cut into strips)
- 2 medium tomatoes (diced)
- 1 cucumber (medium, peeled, seeded and sliced)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup pimiento stuffed green olives (sliced, optional)
- Cook rotelle according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine Dressing with Hellmann's or Best Foods Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Serve chilled or at room temperature.