- 1 ciabatta
- 2 English muffins
- 2 breakfast sausages (I used The Swiss Deli variety, the slightly small hotdog variety)
- 2 pieces meat (sliced processed, The Swiss Deli circular kind. haha)
- lettuce leaves
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise (divided)
- 2 eggs
- 1 dash spanish paprika (basil, salt and pepper)
- Make the eggs: Break the eggs into two separate ramekins. Sprinkle the paprika, basil, salt and pepper on top of the yolk. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until egg whites are cooked and not runny anymore.
- While the eggs are cooking, slice the sausages in half. Heat oil in a pan. Fry the sausages until slightly browned. Once cooked, remove it from the pan and put it on a plate with a paper towel to absorb the excess oil. Fry the sliced meat until slightly brown as well.
- Slice the ciabatta in half. Let it toast in a toaster oven for 2 – 3 minutes. Once done, remove it and place the two English muffins in the toaster for 2 – 3 minutes as well.
- Assemble: Spread a teaspoon of mayo on one piece of the sliced ciabatta. Liberally add lettuce leaves. Place the sliced sausages. Top it with the other ciabatta slice. Spread a teaspoon of mayo on one muffin. Add the lettuce leaves, then the sliced meat and top with the other muffin. Serve warm and Enjoy!