- 1 cup crème fraîche
- 1/3 cup horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Balsamico Bianco
- 1 pound baby beets
- 1/2 cup goat cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 pound watercress
- 2 tablespoons Marcona almonds
- Place creme fraiche, horseradish, dijon, salt and white balsamic in blender. Blend on setting 4 (puree) 1 minute. Store in refrigerator until ready to use. Can be made 3 days ahead.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash beets and wrap in foil. Bake 30-40 minutes until tender. Remove from oven and cool. Peel beets and cut into quarters.
- To assemble, divide beets between 4 plates. Top with goat cheese, almonds and watercress. Drizzle each plate with 2 tablespoons Creamy Horseradish Dressing. Serve immediately with additional dressing.