- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 15 7/8 ounces Pillsbury™ Chocolatier Collection™ Caramel Swirl Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups strawberries (sliced fresh, about one 16 oz. container)
- 1/3 cup white baking chips (or semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions using packet of chocolate flavored syrup, 1/3 cup oil, water and egg. Spread in prepared pie plate. Bake 33 to 36 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely on wire rack. Spread 1/4 cup preserves evenly over brownie.
- BEAT cream and powdered sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff. Spread evenly over preserves on brownie layer. Beginning near outside edge, arrange strawberry slices on top of whipped cream, in 5 to 6 overlapping concentric circles, with bottom ends of strawberries pointing out.
- PLACE remaining 1/4 cup preserves in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds to warm. Stir. Spoon evenly over strawberries to coat.
- PLACE white baking chips and remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Seal. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds. Knead. Microwave at additional 5 second intervals until chips are just melted and smooth when kneaded. Cut an extremely small corner off bottom of bag. Drizzle evenly over strawberries in a looping pattern to resemble flower petals. Chill 10 minutes or longer to set drizzle.
|Calories610Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.