Decadent Rocky Road BrowniesOn dine chez Nanou
With a name like Decadent Rocky Road Brownies, how could you not want to try them? It takes 50 minutes to prepare these sweet treats. With eight servings per recipe, you might want to double it so you have enough to share. This recipe combines the sweetness of marshmallows, the saltiness of walnuts, and the decadence of rich chocolate. Everyone will want to know who will be lucky enough to get the coveted corners.
- 150 grams unsalted butter
- 200 grams semisweet chocolate (chopped in small pieces)
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 40 grams walnuts (chopped)
- 8 marshmallows
- 20 grams semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- 2In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- 3When the butter is melted, add the chocolate chopped in small pieces. Mix gently until smooth.
- 4With an electric mixer, beat the eggs so that they triple in volume.
- 5Add the sugar and keep beating for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 6Add the melted chocolate, then the flour and the salt.
- 7Stir in the nuts.
- 8Line a 20 cm square baking dish with parchment paper (first grease the dish with butter so the parchment paper sticks).
- 9Pour the batter into the baking dish.
- 10Bake for 25 minutes.
- 11Remove brownies from the oven and place the marshmallows - cut into 4 pieces - on top of the brownies.
- 12Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 13Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes more.
- 14Let cool before cutting into squares with a damp blade knife.
PER SERVING *
|Calories440Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.