- 18 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 2 packages instant pudding & pie filling (3.4 oz. ea. chocolate)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, water and eggs 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Evenly pour into prepared pan; set aside.
- In medium bowl, with wire whisk, blend pudding & pie filling, milk, water and sugar. Evenly pour over prepared cake.
- Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm, if desired, with Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.