- 2 cups carrots (diced)
- 1 stalk celery (diced)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 zucchini (small, diced)
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- 15 ounces tomato basil soup (can Muir Gien)
- 15 ounces chili (can Annies Organic Medium Vegan)
- 15 ounces chili beans (can organic vegetarian, combo of pinto)
- 10 ounces rotel tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Spike
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 2 cups pasta spirals (whole grain fusilli)
- Toss all ingredients except pasta and Daiya cheese into a large soup pot.
- Bring to a boil, then add in the pasta and simmer until about 15 minutes.
- Serve each bowl garnished with vegan cheese and whole grain bread.