- 2 packages Oreo cookies (regular size)
- 1 box fudge cake mix (chocolate, + ingredients on box)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 8 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 3 3/4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
stacy m. 13 Aug
Made these for coffee hour at church, they were a hit. No luck piping the frosting because the cookie pieces were jamming the tip. I just spread then before serving I did a drop of fresh frosting and put the 1/2 cookie on so it would be crisp.