- 1 package Oreo cookies (regular size)
- 1 package OREO® Cookies (Mini, for decoration, optional)
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (mix according to directions on box)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick, room temperature)
- 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cupcake (liners)
|Calories1450Calories from Fat580|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat580|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
adrienne 6 days ago
this recipe is super simple and scrumptious! the bake time we used was 18 minutes and they were perfect.
Alice Birchett 3 Sep 2018
Cream cheese frosting is delicious!! I didn’t add crushed Oreo because one package wasn’t enough 😭 you need more like 2 packages. I used the super moist double fudge batter which turned out good. 350 for 15 minutes worked on mine. Super sweet!!!! One will satisfy you for sure
Paola Nicol 30 Oct 2017
The recipe was great the only problem was the frosting came out too liquid and wouldn’t hold its shape.
Concepcion Gonzalez 10 Jun 2017
Kids and husband liked it
Brooke Morrison 10 Feb 2017
Yummy! My kids loved the Oreo surprise at the bottom and these were very easy to make. I will definitely make these again.
Parker 13 Jun 2016
These cupcakes are so good and easy they are always a huge hit at parties and I love the Oreo flavor
Susie K. 26 May 2016
Always comes out consistent!!! Always a Big hit and sooooo easy!! Always requested. I don't use as much powdered sugar because i have a heavy hand... Meaning i packy sugar so if i use less the it is the right amount 😀
Roni Norwood 22 Apr 2016
These are the best cupcakes ever!!!! Despite all of the Oreos they don't taste overwhelmingly Oreo-ey! They are perfect for bake sales and parties