- 3 pork tenderloin (12-14 Ounces Each)
- 2 tablespoons Baharat spice mix
- 1 medium potatoes (Cut Into 1/2-Inch Slices)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 shallots (Peeled And Diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (Chopped)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth (Or Vegetable Broth)
- 1 cup couscous (Or Pearl Pasta)
- 1/4 cup pinenuts (Toasted, About 2 Oz)
- 1 lemon (Zested And Juiced)
- 1 lime (Zested And Juiced)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cilantro (Chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh mint (Chopped)
- 3/4 cup pineapple (Diced, About 6 Oz)
- 9 cherry tomatoes (Halved, 3 Per Plate)
- pea shoots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt (To Taste)
- black pepper (To Taste)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cups pea shoots (Or Tendrils, About 2 Oz*)
- 4 cloves garlic (Chopped)
- 3 tablespoons peas
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 lime (Juiced)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Trim the pork tenderloin of any sinew, season with the Baharat spice mix and sear in a frying pan on all sides. Place the tenderloin on a slice of Idaho potato and roast in a pre-heated oven at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes until medium rare to medium (145f) Remove from the oven and rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Cook the diced shallots and chopped garlic in olive oil, then add the ground spices and continue to cook for two minutes. Stir in the cous cous and pour on the chicken broth.
- Simmer gently for 3-4 minutes then remove from the heat and cover with a lid or aluminum foil and rest for 10 minutes. Place the cooked cous cous into a bowl and once cool add the toasted pine nuts, chopped mint, cilantro, diced golden pineapple, kosher salt and pepper.
- Blend the pea tendrils with the peas, olive oil, garlic confit and Dijon mustard. Add the lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, spoon the cous cous salad onto a plate. Arrange 4 slices of pork on top. Toss the pea tendrils with olive oil, salt & pepper. Then place on top of the pork. Place on 3 halves of tomato and drizzle around the vinaigrette.