- 5 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups dates (chopped)
- Grease a pan with butter and line the bottom with parchment paper. Butter the parchment paper. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F.
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the yolks, sugar and yogurt and beat very well.
- Add the oil and stir until well mixed.
- Gradually add the flour, almonds, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix until smooth.
- Add the egg whites and fold gently without stirring too much.
- Lastly, add the chopped nuts and dates.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake.
- Remove from the oven, then remove from the pan and sprinkle with a mixture of powdered sugar and cinnamon powder. Cut into little squares.
Strawberry Banana Date Breakfast CakeA Sprinkling of Cayenne
Walnut CakeBon Appétit
Black Walnut CakeCapper's Farmer
Date and Whisky CakeAllRecipes
Raw Chocolate Mocha CakeA Whisk and Two Wands
Mini Date & Walnut Loaf/CakeMean Mother Cooker
English Walnut Date CakeAllRecipes
Lemon Yogurt Anything CakeSmitten Kitchen
Chocolate Walnut CakeMom, Can I Have That
Almond and Date CakeColes Recipes
Gluten Free Carrot and Date CakeSugar and Cinnamon
SPICED GINGER DATE CAKE (GLUTEN-FREE)Truffles and Trends
Kumara, Pineapple & Walnut Cake with Almond PralineFood Magazine
Healthy Almond And Date CakeStarts at 60
Dates and Walnut CakeAnanás e Hortelã
Amazin' Raisin CakeHellmann's
Date Honey Nut CakeTori Avey
Flourless Chocolate CakeSpoonful of Sugar Free
Eggless Whole Wheat Dates Walnut Cakepriyakitchenette.com
Chocolate Almond Pound CakeLove Foodies
Apricot, Walnut, and Lavender CakeApt. 2B Baking
Coffee and Walnut CakeThe Kitchn
Almond and Date CakeRecipesPlus