Dates and Cocoa TrufflesAnanás e Hortelã
- 40 pitted dates
- cocoa powder (4 tblsps.)
- grated coconut (3 tblsps.)
- agave nectar (2-3 tblsps., or honey)
- 1Place dates in a food processor and pulse until ground.
- 2Ground dates should be sticky and caramel colored.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and pulse again until mizture is smooth.
- 4Refrigerate mixture for 15 minutes.
- 5With wet hands, form balls into desired size.
- 6Roll truffles in cocoa powder or grated coconut.
- 7Let cool for 15 additional minutes before serving.