Chocolate bark is an easier version of praline, without the precision of making a caramel. Instead, and relievedly, all you have to do is melt the chocolate -- preferably over a hot water bath, but you can also do this in a microwave with careful attention -- along with the spices, and then pour it onto a piece of parchment and spread evenly. Working quickly, pistachios and cranberries are scattered over the top followed by sea salt.
- 200 grams dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 1/2 teaspoon spice mix (cinnamon, ginger, cloves)
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons pistachios
- 1/2 teaspoon fleur de sel (with bee pollen)
- Lightly grease a sheet of parchment paper with oil.
- Melt the chocolate and spices in a water bath.
- Cut the cranberries and pistachios into pieces.
- Spread the chocolate on the sheet of parchment paper to form a 5 millimeter thick rectangular tablet.
- Spread the pistachios and cranberries on top.
- Sprinkle with hand harvested salt with pollen.
- Allow to solidify, and cut to taste.