Do you love Dark Chocolate but feel guilty eating it? This Dark Chocolate Smart Croissant recipe is your way out! This Dark Chocolate Smart Croissant recipe will leave you feeling full and satisfied. It is rich in Dark Chocolate flavor and incredibly sweet. Serve this Dark Chocolate Smart Croissant recipe to your family in the morning as breakfast or in the evening as a sweet dessert. They will love it!
- 220 grams goat cheese
- 220 grams butter
- 260 grams flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- dark chocolate
- By using your fingers, begin by working the cold butter, cut into very small pieces, together with the cheese in a bowl. They should be mixed together, but not a perfect cream. The pieces of butter should still be visible and not melted.
- Add the flour and sugar and combine well.
- Work the dough with the tips of your fingers to just until the ingredients come together. Do not knead the dough. There should be small pieces of butter visible in the dough to ensure that the croissants turn out correctly.
- Press the dough together with your hands into a ball, flour it lightly, wrap it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours until well chilled.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Roll out the dough onto a floured work surface to a thickness of 3 to 5 millimeters, and cut it into several triangles, approximately 15 centimeters high and with a base of 8 centimeters.
- Place a square of dark chocolate on each triangle and roll up the croissant from the wide part of the triangle towards the tip, curve them slightly.
- Place the croissant on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, brush them with the milk and sprinkle them with sugar.
- Refrigerate the croissants for at least 30 minutes until well chilled.
- Bake for approximately 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm.
PER SERVING *
|Calories390Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.