- 1 1/2 cups cookie crumbs (sugar cookie, graham cracker, digestive, etc.*)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 12 ounces dark chocolate (good quality, ** 340g, finely chopped)
- 8 1/2 ounces heavy whipping cream (1 cup, 240g)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (room temperature, broken up)
- Maldon Sea Salt Flakes
- dulce de leche
|Calories470Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Maria Roses 2 days ago
Turned out beautifully The salt and caramel is the perfect compliment Velvety, rich and decadent!
Zachary Stimac 11 Feb
Pretty darn good. Probably would've been a 5 star if I liked dark chocolate more.
Hi Danny 16 Dec 2018
Excellent texture and pastry
Denise M. 28 May 2018
Oh my gosh!! Excellent. I used Nestle’s dark chocolate chips, every other chocolate at the grocery store had soy, which my brother in law is allergic to. I made this with no crust, because my brother in law is also allergic to corn. It was amazing. I made it for my Nieces graduation party and every bite was eaten. I made a caramel drizzle and paired it with fresh raspberries and blackberries. I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for an awesome recipe!!
Niki P. 12 May 2018
Hey It turned out great ! But just one problem was, it was a little too sweet .. could I add in extra whipping cream next time to fix the problem ?
Dork 3 Mar 2018
Great! My boyfriends Grandparents loved it :)
Jean D. 12 Feb 2018
Outstanding dessert! Everyone loves it. I used Lindt 70% Dark Chocolate and caramel sauce!