- 100 grams cake flour
- 1 eggs
- 2 deciliters skim milk
- 20 grams vegetable oil (or margarine)
- sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fructose
- 1 bar dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- ground cinnamon
- Mix the flour with the egg.
- Heat the milk and the vegetable oil (or margarine) until warm and pour in the flour/egg mixture, beating vigorously with a whisk to prevent lumps.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Lightly grease and heat a skillet.
- Pour a small amount of batter in the center of the frying pan and tilt it to the sides so the batter stays thin.
- Flip it over when bubbles begin to form.
- Cut half a chocolate bar and place it in the center of each crepe. Wrap the crepe and let the chocolate melt.
- Serve garnished with ground cinnamon.
Maple Ricotta Stuffed CrepesJo Cooks
Cannoli CrepesEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Strawberry CrepesEveryday Dishes
Keto Egg Fast Snickerdoodle CrepesI Breathe... I'm Hungry...
Cannoli CrepesThe Recipe Rebel