Dandies of Vegetables with BaconAs receitas lá de casa
Homemade hot pockets made with a crepe-like dough and stuffed with vegetables and bacon. These flavorful pouches are the perfect appetizer, snack, or contribution to a potluck. And you will find yourself reaching for more than one. Easily vegetarian with the omission of bacon.
- 10 slices bacon
- 2 carrots
- 6 leaves savoy cabbage
- 1 onions (medium)
- 1 leeks
- 6 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons sliced olives (black ginned and)
- olive oil (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- garlic powder (to taste)
- soy sauce (to taste)
- paprika (to taste)
- 1Start by frying the bacon strips in a large, non-sticking frying pan without adding any fat.
- 2When they get crispy take them out and cut into thin strips.
- 3Add the bacon, the olives and season with a little salt, garlic powder, a tablespoon of soy sauce and a pinch of paprika.
- 4Cook until there is no liquid left.
- 5Remove from heat and let it cool.
- 6Prepare a baking tray with non-stick liner.
- 7Preheat the oven to 180. degrees Celsius.
- 8With the available dough, cut into squares and place a tablespoon of filling in the center.
- 9Fold as little pillows and bake (you may swab them with a little bit of olive oil or egg yolk. I did not use any of these options.).
- 10Bring to medium heat and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 11Add the bacon, the olives and season with a little salt, garlic powder, a tablespoon of soy sauce and a pinch of paprika.
- 12Simmer until there is no liquid left.
PER SERVING *
|Calories570Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.