- 3 pounds chicken parts (bone-in, cut into small pieces, excess fat removed)
- 10 ounces potatoes (cut into big chunks)
- 2 carrots (cut into big chunks)
- 1/2 onion (large, cut into big chunks)
- 5 garlic cloves (plump)
- 3 ginger (thinly sliced, pieces)
- 2 scallions (cut into 2-inch lengths)
- 2 tablespoons red chili pepper flakes (Korean, gochugaru)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 tablespoon honey (or corn syrup)
- 2 tablespoons red chili pepper (Korean, paste, gochujang)
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
|Calories980Calories from Fat530|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat530|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Tembak Ikan Online Joker123 24 Oct 2018
so nice, great spicy .. hahaha ^_^
Hilary Keller 10 Mar 2018
REALLY tasty! A few differences though. I made mine in my oven on the Slow Cook setting in a baking dish covered with foil. I had to cook and extra 2 hours to get the chicken cooked. Next time a Dutch oven or cast iron skillet would probably distribute the heat more evenly for better cooking. The veggies should be removed halfway through, or added halfway through. This is for any kind of slow cook recipe, so I should have already learned my lesson so I would have avoided mushy brown vegetables. Next time I will double the sauce. I used chicken breasts, so the chicken produced less juices. Plus, I made it with mushrooms and asparagus and put it over rice so they're needed to be some more moisture. Overall, I will make again!
Devins-Suresh 11 Feb 2018
Absolutely delicious! We used chicken thighs with the fat still on them but otherwise followed the recipe. I can't wait to make this again!
Karen D. 14 Feb 2017
Luscious dish that I will definitely make from time to time. Chicken is so tender and all works so well together.
Lillian S. 26 Oct 2016
Threw everything in the slow cooker before work, turned out great. I left the sugar out since I don't like things sweet (I did leave the honey in).