Simple grilled chops topped with a savory flavored butter is a powerful flavor punch. Serve with grilled potato wedges, sliced tomatoes vinaigrette, garlic bread, and chocolate sundaes.
- 6 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops (1-inch thick)
- black pepper (To taste, freshly ground)
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Season chops with pepper to taste. Grill over medium-hot coals until just done, about 9-10 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Serve with Savory Steak Butter.
- Savory Steak Butter: In a small bowl, beat together butter, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, liquid smoke, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Cover and refrigerate.
- Serves 6.