- 600 grams cuttlefish (ready to cook)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 tomato (pink, or beef tomato)
- 100 grams fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 100 milliliters dry white wine
- salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- Thaw fish in the refrigerator for approximately 24 hours.
- This allows the fish to thaw in its own liquid and retain nutritional qualities.
- Add olive oil to Actifry (or other table-top, low-fat fryer) and cook for 5 minutes.
- Chop garlic and onion.
- Dice peppers.
- Peel tomato, remove seeds and dice.
- Add garlic, onion, peppers, tomato and mushrooms to the olive oil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add defrosted cuttlefish and program for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with wine and season with salt, thyme, and crushed coriander seeds.
- Set Actifry to 25 minutes.
- Occasionally, stir with a spoon to mix cuttlefish and stewed vegetables.
- Serve with boiled potatoes or white rice.