- 1 pound pork cutlets (thinly sliced, fat trimmed)
- 3/4 ounce mushroom (dried, medley, *)
- 3/4 cup flour
- ground pepper (Fresh)
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts (drained and cut in half)
- 16 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 3/4 pound fettuccine (cooked)
- nonstick cooking spray
- Soak mushrooms according to package directions; drain and slice.
- Pour flour into a large zip-top bag and season with pepper. Place cutlets in bag and shake gently to coat. Remove from bag and shake off excess flour.
- Spray a medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray Heat over medium heat. Cook cutlets in hot pan until lightly browned on each side (about 3 to 4 minutes per side, depending on thickness). Add cut-up artichokes and mushrooms. Pour Alfredo sauce evenly over ingredients. Pour 1/3 cup water into Alfredo sauce jar, recap and shake. Pour into skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through (about 10 minutes).
- Serve over fettuccine.