This delicious recipe for Curry-flavored Mashed Butternut Squash and Lime is not only a great way to pack extra vegetables into your day, but it also is a delicious snack, appetizer or side to a perfect meal. This meal is easy to make and decadent t…
eat. The next time you are asked to bring an appetizer or snack for a special occasion or celebration, then be sure to make these treats and surprise your friends and family with your create cullinary skills.
- 500 grams butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry (Madras)
- chicken stock (15 cl.)
- Peel and chop the butternut squash. Dice the onion.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot. Add the Madras curry and stir thoroughly. Add the onion and make sure to coat it with the curry. Add the butternut squash and chicken stock and cook with the lid on until the butternut squash is cooked through. When the butternut is cooked, it can be easily mashed.
- Mash the butternut squash. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.