- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup shallots (chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon ginger (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (ground)
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder (ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 Thai bird chili (each dried)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Place all ingredients except oil in KitchenAid® 3.5 Cup Food Chopper Work Bowl. Set to Puree and Process ingredients for one to two minutes until well combined. Scrape sides of Work Bowl.
- Add vegetable oil through Drizzle Basin while machine is running. Process for 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Chef’s Tip: Vary the amount of dried Thai bird chilies to suit your heat preference.