Curried Zucchini and Onion BurgersKooking
Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Curried Zucchini and Onion Burgers is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 1 zucchini (large)
- 1 green onions
- 1 eggs
- 2 tablespoons corn flour (unrefined, which is yellow)
- curry (to taste)
- black pepper (groung)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Grate and salt the zucchini. Place in a colander. Set aside.
- 2Cut the onion in very small cubes and fry in a pan with a little oil.
- 3Beat the egg.
- 4Press the zucchini in the colander with your hands to release the water that will be drawn-out by the salt.
- 5In a bowl, mix zucchini, egg, and the cooked onion. Add two tablespoons of cornstarch and curry to taste. Mix well. Check the salt and pepper.
- 6In a pan with very little oil, spoon out round portions of dough. Cook for two minutes on each side.