Fish is a flaky and flavorful treat any day of the week. This recipe for Curried Trout and Zucchini Julienne is a rich and light dish that is perfect for a week night dinner. It is a quick and easy recipe that combines the buttery light fish with vegetables, cheeses and curry. How can you go wrong with that? Serve this decadent dish up over rice or noodles for a mouthwatering meal that is out of this world.
- 2 trout fillet
- 3 medium zucchini
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- curry (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cut the trout fillets in large cubes.
- Julienne the zucchini in the food processor.
- In a nonstick skillet, sear the trout fillets skin side down for approximately 2 minutes.
- Flip and remove the skin.
- Remove the fish from the pan and set aside.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in the skillet and add the zucchini.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with curry and cook for 5 minutes.
- Gently put the fish in the pan on top of the zucchini to warm it.
- Remove from heat, add cream and mix.
- Serve hot.