Curried Tomato-Carrot Soup with Coconut MilkLolibox
Sometimes the appetizer or snack is the best part of a dinner or evening. If you want to make an appetizer that can also be served as the dinner bread, then this recipe for Curried Tomato Carrot Soup with Coconut Milk is so decadent and delicious that you will want them with every meal. The buttery scone is packed with palate pleasing grated parmesan cheese, chopped green olives and aromatic rosemary for a treat that is out of this world.
- 4 tomatoes (coarsely chopped)
- 4 carrots (coarsely chopped)
- 1 onions (coarsely chopped)
- 1 bunch parsley
- coconut milk (20 cl.)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1In a soup pot, heat 1 tbsp. olive oil and saute onions, carrots and tomatoes until tender.
- 2Add water to cover the vegetables, and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Bring soup to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes.
- 4Add coconut milk and curry powder and mix well.
- 5Season with salt and pepper and serve.