- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 onions (finely diced)
- 1 clove garlic (finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2/3 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon (skin removed, cut into 8 pieces)
- 4 slices parma ham (halved)
- 17 1/2 ounces rice (microwavable vegetable, cooked)
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and sweat onion and garlic for 3 mins. Add flour and curry powder and cook for 2 mins. Add apple juice and stock, bring to a boil and simmer for 3 mins. Season then add cream. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, season salmon. Wrap each piece in 1/2 slice of Parma ham. Heat remaining oil in a frying pan and cook for 4 mins, turning.
- Distribute rice between serving plates. Top with salmon and sauce.
PER SERVING *
|Calories560Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Salmon Fried RiceSimply Recipes
Easy Salmon CurryDetoxinista
Salmon with Indian SpicesMartha Stewart
Quick Salmon Curryweightloss.com.au
Fajita Salmon Rice BowlEveryday Made Fresh
Salmon Fried RiceRecipesPlus
Coconut Curry SalmonKawaling Pinoy
Salmon Coconut CurrySoFabFood
Asian Salmon in FoilDamn Delicious
Spiced Salmon With Coconut And Cashew Cauliflower RiceDelicious.
Indian Spiced Roast Salmon #SundaySupperSoni's Food
Grilled Salmon with Indian Spices and RaitaBon Appétit
Salmon CurrySalu Salo Recipes
Salmon Fried RiceMorsels Of Life
Skillet Teriyaki Salmon with Gingered RiceWhole and Heavenly Oven
Thai Salmon CurryPalatable Pastime
Indian Spiced Salmon in a Curry SauceFeed Your Soul Too
5 Minute Salmon Sauce – Indian StyleBerries and Spice
Masaledar Salmon - Indian spiced Baked SalmonFa's Kitchen
Coconut rawas curry recipe - Rawas (Indian salmon) in coconut gravyMy Indian Taste