- 1 1/4 cups pork loin roast (cut into 1/2-inch diced)
- 1 granny smith apples (small, cored and cut into 1/2-inch dice)
- 1 stalk celery (cut into 1/2-inch dice)
- 2 scallions (white and light green parts only, thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (to taste)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder (OR garam masala, to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup sauce (Plum Pepper Pork, *for serving)
- Combine diced pork, apples, celery and scallions in bowl. Set aside. Combine mayonnaise and vinegar and curry powder or garam masala. Add to pork mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Line two serving plates with lettuce leaves. Divide pork salad in half and place a mound in center of each plate. Serve accompanied by leftover Plum Pepper Pork sauce.