Bring the exotic flavors of India to your table. Serve this curry marinated tenderloin with couscous, Corn & Cumin Raita and pita bread triangles.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup celery (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel (grated)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- In small skillet, saute onion, celery and garlic in oil about 1 minute or until vegetables are tender. Add remaining ingredients except pork tenderloin. Simmer uncovered 3-4 minutes. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Place pork tenderloin in plastic bag or nonmetal baking dish. Pour chilled mixture over pork, turning to coat. Seal bag or cover dish; marinate 4 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning pork several times.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Remove pork from marinade. Place in shallow pan. Roast for 20 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 145 degrees F. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into thin slices.