- 1 pound boneless pork loin (Cut Into 1/2-Inch Cubes)
- 1 cup yogurt (Plain, Low Fat)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- In medium bowl stir together yogurt, orange juice and seasonings; add pork to bowl, stir to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade; shaking cubes gently to remove excess marinade. Discard remaining marinade. Skewer pork evenly on skewers. Grill over medium-hot fire, turning frequently, for about 10 minutes, until nicely browned.