- 4 cups cauliflower (broken into small florets)
- 4 ounces pork chops (trimmed of fat)
- 4 teaspoons curry powder (divided)
- ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons chutney (apple)
- 6 scallions (chopped, divided)
- 3 cups basmati rice (cooked)
- Steam cauliflower until it is just-tender, 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Rub chops with 1.5 teaspoons curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook chops, about 3 minutes a side. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- Sprinkle remaining curry powder and flour in the same skillet and, whisking constantly, add broth, milk, and chutney. Continue to whisk until it thickens. Add the cauliflower and half the onion. Stir to coat until cauliflower is heated through.
- Plate about 3/4 cup of rice and top it with a pork chop and spoon cauliflower mixture over the top.