- 1 3/4 cups vegetable broth (or filtered water)
- 1 3/4 cups full fat coconut milk (1, 13.5/400 mlcan)
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon wheat-free tamari
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 zucchini (small, spiralized into noodles)
- 1 red bell pepper (small, julienned)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (finely)
- Place all of the soup ingredients into the blender jar of the KitchenAid® Power Plus® Blender. Secure the lid and set the blender to the Adapti-Blendâ Soup program. Blend until the machine turns itself off. Alternatively, blend for about 5 minutes, starting on speed 1 and gradually increasing to speed 10.
- Soup will come out of the Blender hot. Divide the soup evenly between four soup bowls, and add equal amounts of zucchini noodles, bell pepper, and cilantro. Enjoy immediately.