- 1 1/2 cups honey-cured ham (cubed, 8 ounces)
- 8 ounces asparagus
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onions (large, cut into thin wedges)
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 cup garlic Alfredo sauce (roasted, OR Alfredo sauce)
- 1 teaspoon cornmeal
- 13 3/4 ounces refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded, 6 ounces)
- Snap off and discard woody portions of asparagus. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and asparagus. Cook and stir for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender. Stir in sherry. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a 12- or 13-inch pizza pan. Sprinkle with cornmeal. Pat pizza dough into pan, rounding corners of dough rectangle to fit pan and building up edges. If desired, snip edges with kitchen shears. Bake about 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread crust with Alfredo sauce. Top with vegetable mixture and ham. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes more or until golden. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting and serving.