We love this snack! This Cured Cream Cheese with Strawberry Jam recipe is the perfect after-school snack for the kids as it is stuffed with vital nutrients your body needs. Try out this Cured Cream Cheese with Strawberry Jam for the kids lunchbox as they will love this delicious snack. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this Cured Cream Cheese with Strawberry Jam recipe by star. We are excited to read your thoughts! We hope you love this Raspberry Jam with Chia Seeds recipe as much as we do!
- 200 grams skimmed milk
- 1 package cream (35% fat)
- 150 grams cheese (cured, Tete brand or similar, grated)
- 80 grams sugar
- strawberry jam
- Bring the milk and cream to a boil.
- Once it starts boiling, remove from heat, and add the previously grated cured cheese.
- Bring back to a boil (low heat), and stir with a whisk.
- Finally, add the sugar, and continue stirring until everything dissolves.
- Strain the cream, and let cool completely.
- Refrigerate to solidify for a few hours.
- Pour a little strawberry jam into cups or bowls, and cover with the cream cheese.
- Decorate to taste.