Curd LoafO Meu Tempero
You can use cottage cheese or quark or even fromage blanc in this recipe, as any of the above will provide the proper degree of creamy taste and texture. After all, there are four eggs and brown sugar that also contribute moistness to the cake as well as flavor, so you really cannot go wrong. Make sure to let the butter soften until you can indent it when your fingertip with ease.
- 275 grams curd cheese
- 275 grams brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 100 grams butter (softened)
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Beat curd cheese with an electric mixer or food processor until thin and spreadable.
- 3Add sugar and continue to beat.
- 4Add eggs one by one, mixing well after each.
- 5Add softened butter and mix well.
- 6Add sifted flour and cinnamon and mix again.
- 7Pour batter into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- 8Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
- 9Loaf is done when toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.