- 250 grams curd cheese
- 125 grams peeled almonds
- 250 grams sugar
- 5 eggs
- 100 grams flour
- Slightly toast the almonds and chop them in the food processor.
- Put aside.
- Make a sugar syrup and remove it from the heat.
- Add the almonds, the curd cheese and the egg yolks.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- In another bowl, pour the egg whites and whisk them until they become steady fluffy.
- Add it to the dough and wrap carefully.
- Pour the dough into a pie plate greased with butter and flour.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar lumps (make a slight point of brown sugar with water until it fixes in small lumps).
- Bake in a preheated oven to 350 ° F for 25/30 minutes depending on the oven.