Cupcakes are a wonderful way to celebrate any occasion, whether it be a holiday party, office party or birthday party. These Cupcakes with Coconut and Nutella are a sweet, salty and savory way to share your happiness for the occasion. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a sweet and beautiful way to liven a party and put smiles on the faces of everyone lucky enough to enjoy one.
- 120 grams softened butter
- 100 grams powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 140 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 5 teaspoons coconut extract
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut
- grated coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix the softened butter with the sugar until mixture becomes pale.
- Continue mixing, adding the eggs one at a time.
- Add flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt, mix well.
- Add milk, coconut extract, and grated coconut. Stir.
- Fill muffin cups with 3/4 full batter.
- Baked for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Spoon Nutella in the middle of each muffin and sprinkle with grated coconut.