Cumin Roasted Pork Loin with Chimichurri Pineapple RelishPORK
Use any leftover pork loin for Pork Loin Tortilla Wraps with Roasted Vegetables and Citrus Mint Dressing. Serve with fresh lime wedges and fresh fruit salad.
- For the Chimichurri: In a blender at medium speed, puree all ingredients (1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 3 stems cilantro, bulb of garlic, 2 jalapenos, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper) except salad oil. After contents are pureed to a fine consistency and with blender at medium speed, add 1/4 cup oil. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- For the Pineapple relish: Combine all ingredients (2 cups pineapple, 1/2 red onion, 2 Tbs cilantro) and season with salt and pepper.
- To marinade pork loin: Combine all dry ingredients (2 tsp cumin, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp pepper, 2 tsp salt) with 1/4 cup salad oil and the juice from 1 lime; rub marinade thoroughly into entire loin, top and bottom. Allow to Marinate in refrigerator a minimum of two hours.
- In a preheated oven at 350 degrees F, roast 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until a meat thermometer reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. (about 20 minutes per pound). Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Garnish and serve.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories390Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes