- 2 cucumbers (long European-style, or use 4 regular cucumbers)
- 3/4 cup leaves (finely chopped fresh dill, measure after chopping, can use more or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup fat free greek yogurt (I used Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt (to taste, I used Vege-Sal)
- ground black pepper (fresh, to taste)
Gridley 6 Jul 2017
I also added lemon juice, a drizzle of EVOO, tomatoes, chickpeas, and red peppers. It was delicious that way, although the original recipe was a bit bland for my taste.
Ash Dix 26 Jun 2017
Really gross. I would not make again.
Joy Malecki 12 Jun 2016
I didn't have any dill, so I added some red wine vinegar and that added a depth of flavor I enjoyed. I'm sure tomatoes would have been a lovely addition.
Dawn S. 25 Oct 2015
I ended up using 2% Fage Greek yogurt. I decided to add lemon juice and garlic salt. Then I used Maggies suggeston to add tomatoes. It was great! I will definitely make again.
Maggie L. 12 Aug 2015
Very good, and quick to make! I added some Italian seasoning to spice up the flavor a bit more... I may add some tomatoes too!