- 1 1/2 pounds Heirloom tomatoes (mixed, diced, about)
- 1 English cucumber (large, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced)
- 5 basil leaves (large, thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
PER SERVING *
|Calories110Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
JaimiLyn Simmers 20 days ago
very tasty! flavorful without being over powering.
Bren 14 Oct
Fantastic, big hit with the family
Klaus Drehtdurch 30 Sep
So good! And quick in the making.
Heyyyoooo 8 Sep
Amazing! Even the kids loved it
Rachel 5 Sep
Absolutely delicious! Easy and quick to make.
Vincent Gravel 26 Aug
It was very good. The basil is very pleasant in there. I loved it.
Anna Ledesma 18 Aug
Wow! Had a very refreshing feel to it & perfect for a quick, healthy meal.
Karla Elizabeth 1 Aug
I added a little too much balsamic vinegar but otherwise this was delicious
João 19 Jul
Probably 3 stars counting with the banana I later added upon realizing it tasted horribly
Samkelo 12 Jul
Char 5 Jul
Would make again! The honey was a game changer
Kavan 4 Jul
Started without tomatoes or basil and added a few garnishes. Still turned out great. Added in the missing ingredients and was pleasantly surprised with how well it turned out
Ussery 4 Jul
Great! Didn’t have honey, will make sure I have next time... loved the fresh basil!
Dorothy 1 Jul
quick fast and delicous!
Jenifer Cardenas 1 Jul
Simple and easy I changed it up a little with fresh mozzarella and if I had avocado I would of added that as well