- 1 1/2 pounds Heirloom tomatoes (mixed, diced, about)
- 1 English cucumber (large, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced)
- 5 basil leaves (large, thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
|Calories110Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
JaimiLyn Simmers 2 Nov 2018
very tasty! flavorful without being over powering.
Bren 14 Oct 2018
Fantastic, big hit with the family
Klaus Drehtdurch 30 Sep 2018
So good! And quick in the making.
Heyyyoooo 8 Sep 2018
Amazing! Even the kids loved it
Rachel 5 Sep 2018
Absolutely delicious! Easy and quick to make.
Vincent Gravel 26 Aug 2018
It was very good. The basil is very pleasant in there. I loved it.
Anna Ledesma 18 Aug 2018
Wow! Had a very refreshing feel to it & perfect for a quick, healthy meal.
Karla Elizabeth 1 Aug 2018
I added a little too much balsamic vinegar but otherwise this was delicious
João 19 Jul 2018
Probably 3 stars counting with the banana I later added upon realizing it tasted horribly
Samkelo 12 Jul 2018
Char 5 Jul 2018
Would make again! The honey was a game changer
Kavan 4 Jul 2018
Started without tomatoes or basil and added a few garnishes. Still turned out great. Added in the missing ingredients and was pleasantly surprised with how well it turned out
Ussery 4 Jul 2018
Great! Didn’t have honey, will make sure I have next time... loved the fresh basil!
Dorothy 1 Jul 2018
quick fast and delicous!
Jenifer Cardenas 1 Jul 2018
Simple and easy I changed it up a little with fresh mozzarella and if I had avocado I would of added that as well